Archer-Elgin provides project management, observation services, project documentation, submittal review, design support, shop drawing review and management of materials testing. We work as part of our client’s team to assure that all construction is performed in conformance with project plans.
We provide highly-qualified and experienced professionals who provide construction management services for public sector clients, offering services for necessary infrastructure systems from streets to water to wastewater.
- • Preconstruction Conferences
- • Review Plans and Specifications, Including Shop Drawings
- • Provide Construction Administration/Construction Period Observations
- • Progress Meetings and Progress Reports
- • Pay Requests and Change Order Documents
- • Final Inspection and Testing