Archer-Elgin, a growing full service engineering, surveying and architectural firm is searching to fill an immediate Civil Engineering position to work on various municipal infrastructure projects. The qualified person should have experience in design of water/wastewater treatment facilities, water/sewer mains, pump stations and storm water facilities.
Archer-Elgin is located in Rolla, Missouri and is home to a skilled, diverse and experienced team of highly trained and licensed professionals. We are dedicated to delivering personalized, full-service expertise in the fields of municipal engineering, land surveying and mapping, and architectural and construction services.
- • Responsible for the successful completion of projects on time and within budget which meets the Client’s expectations.
- • Have a thorough understanding and knowledge of Client’s design procedures, polices, specifications, etc., and ensure that they are translated to the Contract Documents.
- • Attend meetings (when required) and coordinate design with Project Manager while maintaining good Client relations. Good Client relations is the difference between a successful project and an unsuccessful project and affects repeat business opportunities.
- • Prepare written documentation of all Client communications (telephone, meetings, etc.) in a timely manner and send to Client for confirmation.
- • Coordinate short and long term staff needs with the Project Manager at regular staff meetings.
- • Review Plans, Specifications, and Estimates at various milestones to insure completeness and accuracy of work.
Civil Project Engineer:
- • Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering, or similar discipline
- • Missouri EIT or PE License Required
- • 3-5 years in Civil Engineering, Water/Wastewater Treatment Facilities, Water/Sewer Mains, Pump Stations and Storm Water Facilities
- • Knowledge of site engineering, hydrology/hydraulics
- • Experience using ESRI ArcGIS, 2014 AutoCAD Civil 3D, KYPipe, SewerGEMS, WaterCAD, HEC-RAS, and MS-Word, MS-Excel
- • Must have a flexible disposition and cooperative, positive attitude; self-motivated with a high level of energy, capable of independent team work environment; exhibit strong project management, leadership and technical writing and communication skills and be willing to go “above and beyond” if the need arises.
Salary commensurate with experience and capabilities of candidate.
Archer-Elgin is an Equal Opportunity Employer, who offers employment or promotion opportunities on the basis of merit and abilities without regard to race, color, creed, sex, pregnancy, age, handicap or disability, religion, national origin, marital status, disabled veteran or veterans of the Vietnam era. We offer competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package including paid health, dental and life insurance, Simple IRA and vacation and holidays.
Interested persons can send resumes to email@example.com or to:
Jeff Medows, PE
310 East 6th Street
Rolla, MO 65401